What are the return conditions at Essentialistics?
January 1, 2000 Return
- Returns are only possible within the set return period of 14 days.
- Both the costs and the risk of shipping are for your account in the case of a return.
- We only accept returns if they are returned in their original condition including labels and packaging. Damaged and/or used items will be refused.
- Non-identifiable returns are stored at our office for a maximum of 1 month. The customer can report via customer service. After this period, no further correspondence about the package will be possible.
- Without a track and trace code, no investigation will be started into missing returns. So keep in mind that proof of shipment with a track and trace code is a requirement to be eligible for a refund.
- If you have paid shipping costs and return all items from your order, then you will also receive the shipping costs back.