How do I keep my stainless steel jewellery beautiful for the longest time?
January 3, 2000 Products
Although the jewellery does not discolour, the jewellery will stay beautiful for the longest time if you follow the following tips:
- Take off your jewellery when you go to sleep, shower, swim or exercise. Water, moisture and perspiration can dull your jewellery.
- Always allow perfume, body lotion, hair spray, sunscreen or other care products to absorb well before putting on your jewellery so that they do not become dull.
- Be careful with cleaning products and chlorinated water. These can dull your jewellery.
- Do not wear your jewellery during intensive work. This way you prevent unnecessary damage and scratches.
- Store your jewellery in a dark place, preferably in a bag or box, when you are not wearing a certain item, so that the air cannot affect it.
- Store your jewellery separately from each other. This way the jewellery cannot damage each other and you also prevent chains from getting tangled.
- Always close your jewellery, such as a necklace, before storing it. This will prevent scratches and the jewellery from getting entangled with itself.